Published On: January 13, 2021
(St. Thomas, ON) St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital is inviting the community to explore its new website.
The website project began in early 2019 and was set to debut in the spring of 2020, when COVID-19 derailed all planning. After almost a year of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to announce the launch of the new site. The primary goal during the redesign process was to create a more accessible, user-centric and responsive resource across all platforms and devices.
“We thank our patient partners for the critical role they played in the redesign process,” says Melissa Beilhartz, Manager of Communications and Engagement. “We worked closely with our patient partners to obtain insight and feedback at various points in the process. Their responses allowed us to tailor the site to meet the needs of the community we serve.”
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users quickly and easily navigate the site to find the information they need. New features include:
- Interactive map to help patients find their way once inside the hospital
- Purchase CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) supplies online
- Updated, electronic patient experience surveys to share stories, feedback and concerns
- Quick links to frequently visited pages within the site
- Clean, modern layout, simple navigation structure and updated content to showcase what is happening across the hospital
- Fully-responsive design meaning that it can easily be navigated through a multitude of devices, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, tablets, and more
- Coming soon! – pay a bill online
“We are pleased to launch the new website that aims to be a useful, informative tool for patients and the community to help better understand STEGH and all that we have to offer,” says Robert Biron, President & CEO.
Visit our new website: www.stegh.on.ca