Patient Partner Program
Helping to Improve Unit Specific Services
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting Patient Partner applications at this time. Thank you.
What is a Patient Partner?
Patient Partners listen, engage and work directly with health care providers to improve unit specific services. They are encouraged to share their experiences in an effort to improve the delivery of services at STEGH.
What We Need
- Participation where the patient's voice informs improvements
- Short-term commitments to unit specific projects
- Commitment varies based on the activities and the needs of the project
What You Will Do
- Participate in improvement activities in person, by telephone, or email. Feedback from patients is used to "co-design" improvements
- Provide respectful, insightful sugggestions in a safe environment
- Assist with the development of new practices that are patient and family focused
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of patient and organizationally sensitive information