Empower your health journey.
Looking to access your health records online? Learn more about ConnectMyHealth!
What is ConnectMyHealth?
ConnectMyHealth is this region's new patient portal that can provide you with access to your health records from participating healthcare facilities in Ontario, and help empower your health journey. You are able to view various types of health records, including radiology reports and images, laboratory and microbiology results, hospital discharge summaries, and more!
Using ConnectMyHealth, you can subscribe to be notified by email when you have new results available from participating healthcare facilities, and view your upcoming appointments at various hospitals - including St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital.
What information can I see?
- Radiology reports and images
- Cardiology reports and images
- Laboratory results
- Microbiology results
- Hospital discharge summaries
- Select medication information
- Blood bank products and tests
- Pathology and genetics reports
- Allergies documented during hospital visits
What else can I do with ConnectMyHealth?
- New results alerts - subscribe to be notified by email when you've got new results available to view in ConnectMyHealth; your New Results page displays first when you log in, for quick and easy viewing.
- Patient Dashboard - Personalize your dashboard view to show the types of health records (modules) that are most important to you.
- Patient Visits Timeline - See when your upcoming hospital appointments are scheduled for, where available.