Parking At The Hospital
Patient/Visitor parking is available in the East, South and Emergency parking Lots. Wheelchair accessible parking is available in all parking lots, as are designated patient pick up and drop off areas. Please do not park in the restricted fire lanes.
South Parking Lot - This lot, with a convenient turn around for patient drop-off and pick-up is the closest lot for patients and visitors travelling to the following areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Pre- Admit Clinic
- Cardio-Respiratory Diagnostics
- Diabetes Education
- Complex Continuing Care (CCC)
- STEGH Foundation
- East Parking Lot - This lot is the closest lot for patients and visitors travelling to the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Labour and Delivery
- Acute Medical Units (4th and 5th Floor)
- Inpatient and Outpatient (Day) Surgery
- Parking Rates are flat rates for all lots. Users will pay by coin or credit card directly at the gate when exiting the lot. Change machines are located at the Emergency and South Building entrances.
- East Parking Lot (enter off Wood Street or Elm Street) – $5.00
- South Parking Lot (enter off Wood Street) - $5.00
- Emergency Parking Lot (enter off Hepburn Street) – $5.00
Parking fees are payable at the exit gate when leaving the lot. Please use coins or credit card. A bank machine is located in the Atrium and change machines are available in the South Building (CCC) entrance and the Emergency Department. All parking revenue helps support patient services at the hospital.
Please put your car in park while you pay at the gate.
Weekly and monthly parking passes are available at Central Registry (in Emergency Department) or Finance Office during regular business hours. These cards will work in both the South and East Lots and are activated on the first swipe at the gate after purchase.
- Weekly Parking Pass - $25.00 (unlimited use for 7 days)
- Monthly Parking Pass - $50.00 (unlimited use for 31 days)
- Prepaid Pass - $35 (limited for 10 uses only)
The Hospital is not responsible for damage to personal property. Please lock your vehicle and take any valuables with you.