Patient Experience Counciljump to download
What is the Patient Experience Council?
The Patient Experience Council is a partnership of community members and hospital staff committed to supporting an excellent patient care experience across the whole organization.
What We Need
- A commitment of about 90 minutes, once a month, perferrably in person, to meet with Council regarding patient experience activities.
- At least one year commitment, with a goal of 1-3 years supporting the Council.
What You Will Do
- Share personal experience related to the health care system to improve hospital services.
- Provide input and feedback to create and implement patient-focused activities.
- Participate in coaching of other Patient Partners.
Review materials, policies and practices from the lens of patient and family centered care.
Maintain privacy and confidentiality of patient and organizationally sensitive information.