COVID-19 Testing at Pharmacies
On September 23, the Ontario Government expanded capacity for COVID-19 testing beyond Assessment Centres. Many pharmacies in Ontario are offering testing by appointment only.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR TESTING AT A PHARMACY?
Anyone who is not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and is part of one of the following high-risk populations:
- Resident or worker in long-term care
- Visitor to long-term care
- Resident or worker in a homeless shelter
- International student that has passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Travellers who require a COVID test for INTERNATIONAL travel clearance
- An individual who self-identifies as Indigenous
If you are experincing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been instructed by public health to obtain a test, contact an Assessment Centre for testing. Click here for more information.
WHICH PHARMACY IS OFFERING TESTING IN ST. THOMAS?
Shoppers Drug Mart (First & Edward)
107 Edward Street
St. Thomas, ON
HOW DO YOU GET A TEST?
Testing is by appointment only. People who are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and meet the criteria listed above can book an appointment by calling 519-633-4402.