Public Reporting and Performance
STEGH is committed to our values of accountability and transparency. Almost every aspect of our hospital's performance are subject to external and independent scrutiny. In keeping with our mission to be as transparent and accountable as possible all of our reports are available to the public.
Visit www.myhospitalcare.ca reflects the Ontario Hospital Association’s (OHA) commitment to transparency and openness concerning the performance of hospitals and the health care system. The site is designed to make public information about hospitals not only accessible, but useful to prospective and recurring patients, and their families. By making this performance data more easily accessible to the public, the OHA is also helping hospitals become more accountable.
- View our Accreditation Reports
- View our Executive Contracts
- View our Expense Reports
- View our Hospital Service Accountability Agreement
- View our Corporate Performance Scorecards
- View our Quality Improvement Plan
- View our Patient Safety Indicators
- View our Freedom of Information Agreement
- View our Hospital Standardized Mortality Ratios
- View our Patient Satisfaction Scores
- View our Wait Times