STEGH is proud to partner with local health care providers and companies to provide the highest quality of care and services to every patient.
Our partners include:
Talbot Trail Physiotherapy & Musculoskeletal Centre
The clinic is located at the east end of STEGH on the ground floor.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For more information contact the clinic by phone or e-mail:
About the Clinic
The Talbot Trail Physiotherapy & Musculoskeletal Centre offers complete rehabilitation care including an orthopaedic surgeon, rheumatologist, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and massage therapy. Located on the ground floor of the hospital, the newly developed, 22,000 square foot, state of the art centre provides a wide-range of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
- Orthopaedic Clinic (fractures/casts)
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Rheumatology Clinic (joint injection)
- Ultrasound (therapeutic)
- Acuscope (neutral tissue healing)
- Acupuncture (pain management)
- Shock Wave (tissue/cell regeneration)
- Cryotherapy (cold)
- Thermal Therapy (heat)
- Traction (spinal decompression)
- Massage Therapy
- Hydrotherapy (pool)
- Electromyopulse (tissue healing)
- Phototherapy (skin disorders)
- Custom Bracing (upper/lower)
- Heel Spurs, Gait Training
- Custom Orthotics/Rx Crocs
- Personal Training
Community Care Access Centres
STEGH is proud to partner with Community Care Access Centres to ensure that patient quality of care is of the highest quality throughout their stay and as they transition home. CCAC works to provide patients the support and care they need to stay in their own homes as long as possible. Additionally, if it becomes too difficult for patients to continue living at come, CCAC is available to provide patients with information about long-term care options.